Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    carsten
    Participant

Hi.

I‘m really desperate. I‘m on a trip in Finland (mostly TET). Before I left home I updated DMD2 from 3.00067 to 3.00069. When I left my home near Berlin I noticed frequent crashes of DMD2. They disappeared when I got some distance to the town. They came back in Schwerin. Again, a town. It was a pain, but I thought I can handle this. But now I‘m in the middle of nowhere in Finland and the app still crashes sometimes  every 100 meters. I updated to 3.00070, but this didn‘t change anything. Please help, I‘m most of the time blind!

Carsten

carsten
    Participant

I should add the following:

• I running Android 11
    • I‘m navigating tracks created by Kurviger
    • I‘m using the Home Screen with Navigation and Progress widgets

Carsten

carsten
    Participant

I can add some more things I observed / tried:

• When I immediately stop if DMD2 crashes it restarts and often crashes again and again and so so on. That is, I don‘t have to move. Crashes occurring while I‘m standing.
    • I tried to disable all progress warning. This doesn‘t change anything
    • I tried to use the Maps screen for navigation. This also doesn‘t help.

Carsten

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Are you using routing feature?

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

carsten
    Participant

I don‘t think so. I just loaded the track. I didn‘t convert it to a route. But this is one thing I considered to try. Might this help?

Carsten

carsten
    Participant

One more information I can add in this context:

I have loaded

• A track for each day of my trip.
    • A track with the complete route
    • A track with an alternate route
    • The TET file

That is, there are overlapping tracks loaded. But only the track for the day is at the moment visible. Might this be a problem?

Carsten

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Can you send all your loaded files? Send it to info@drivemodedashboard.com and i will load it on my unit to see if i can reproduce.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

carsten
    Participant

As soon as I find a strong WiFi spot I will do it. Anything else I could check / try?

Carsten

carsten
    Participant

I send you an Email with the files. One more detail: Track recording is turned on

Carsten

Johann Strasser
    Participant

Hello, My CarpeIter also crashes all the time in Bosnia. Some drivers had this Problem.

It was not possible to use DMD2 Roadbook funktion. This Problem startet when i used the km correctionsfactor.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.