Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pramach
    Participant

Hi

I’m using DMD2 v2.99910

On Home tab, I selected the “Media Player Control” for the right sided widget.

On my Android device “Tripltek T93”, I put some MP3 files into the “music” folder on device root.

However, the DMD2 Media player does not automatically find any music and I do not find any setting to define the music source location.

Any tip is welcome

Thanks

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hi I’m using DMD2 v2.99910 On Home tab, I selected the “Media Player Control” for the right sided widget. On my Android device “Tripltek T93”, I put some MP3 files into the “music” folder on device root. However, the DMD2 Media player does not automatically find any music and I do not find any setting to define the music source location. Any tip is welcome Thanks

Hello

Thats not an actual media player. That is a Media Control Widget, it will control whatever media app is playing like Spotify.
    We did have many requests for a media player so we will add one later.

Thank you

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

pramach
    Participant

Got it.  Thanks for feedback.

I installed a mp3 player and it work like a charm after I started the mp3 player once.

Howlerin
    Participant

I use Musicolet Pro for offline playing on my T93 and the Media Control Widget works fine with it once I start playing. It’s only if I need to browse through the folders/playlists/songs that I need to exit DMD  app and go into the actual player, then go back to DMD when done – I don’t know if it’s possible to change this behavior and bring up the media player’s browser directly on top of the DMD app or inside a container of some sort. Musicolet is one of the most popular Android offline media players and so feature rich.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.