Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    networker
    Participant

Hello,

I have the problem that updating DMD2 with Carpe Manager from 2.5 to 2.77 failed (several times)
    I opened a ticket at Carpe Iter – they responded I should ask here for the Beta

Greetings from the sun north of Germany

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello

You need to install it from the Play Store (uninstall the version you have first).
    Or just move to the new Beta:

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

gofyktm
    Participant

Hallo,

ich habe meine DMD2-Beta-App auf meinem CIV4-Tablet deinstalliert. Bei der erneuten Installation lehnt die App meinen Lizenzschlüssel ab (“Fehler bei der Lizenzaktivierung: Falscher Lizenzcode oder bereits auf einem anderen Gerät aktiviert…”). Das kann nicht sein: Den Code habe ich am 24.7.23 von THORK gemailt bekommen (CI Tab Order #33698 vom 14.8.22, also seit etwa 1 Jahr in Betrieb) und mit Beta nur auf diesem Gerät benutzt.

Was soll ich tun?

Winfried Gaus, Sofienstraße 10, 72108 Rottenburg, Germany

+491719314723

gofyg@web.de

Podie
    Participant

Hello,

ich benötige für mein CI V4 eine Lizenz. Gilt die lebenslange Lizenz beim Kauf des Carpe Iter nicht?           Grüße Dieter

networker
    Participant

I have the same problem after updating the Carpe Firmware and update the DMD2 version

iwillgosecond
    Participant

I do not have a CI and no matter what I do there is no “join beta”???  Is this method still valid or is there another wayt?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.