Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    akamotoflaneur
    Participant

Hi,

New to the DMD, and love it so far 🙂

Is there anything on the market that will allow an analog bike (I have a few DR650s with no OBD port) to feed info in to a bluetooth device to show on the OBD dashboard of DMD?

Thanks

Kelvin – aka Motoflaneur

João Pereira
    Keymaster

I dont think there is analog to OBD, I do know there is analog to BT.
    Basically a device that captures analog voltage and sends it over BT, then the app developer can “read” those values.

We are actually developing such device, it will feature X amount of inputs for reading sensors like (Fuel Level, Voltage, etc), plus On/Off switches.

This will allow you to not only read sensors but also control hardware from your DMD2 app, like use the on/off switch to turn on and off lights, ignition, whatever…

Top secret stuff for now 😛

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Simon Rauter
    Participant

Really? OMG, I Love it!!! That’s the only thing bugging me about DMD2. I can’t find a way to use OBD view with my bike and I really want to use it.

--------------------------------
    KTM 990 ADVENTURE
    Carpe Iter Pad v4
    Terrain Command v2
    --------------------------------

akamotoflaneur
    Participant

Hi Johnkeel,

Thanks for getting back to me and excellent news on future elopements 🙂

Received my controller in the post today 🙂 super excited to get it all fitted and up and running.

Cheers

Kelvin

javkap
    Participant

I dont think there is analog to OBD, I do know there is analog to BT. Basically a device that captures analog voltage and sends it over BT, then the app developer can “read” those values. We are actually developing such device, it will feature X amount of inputs for reading sensors like (Fuel Level, Voltage, etc), plus On/Off switches. This will allow you to not only read sensors but also control hardware from your DMD2 app, like use the on/off switch to turn on and off lights, ignition, whatever… Top secret stuff for now 😛

Hi
    Long time been using the DMD, and from when ODB2 option was included, I’m wrecking my brain thinking if there is a way to connect the DMD to an old (carburetor) bike, at least to have on the DMD “dash”: Temps, RPMs, volts and others if possible!!!

This is great!!! Now I have some hopes! THANKS!

Javier…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.