johnkeel
Keymaster

The battery icon at the top left could use a modification that shows when the phone is charging

It does show when it is charging, there is a lightning bolt type of icon on top

I tried connecting to my OBDLikMX+ today. but it was very intermittent. AT the beginning it seemed to cycle through all protocols continuously, sometimes showing RPMs etc for a few seconds, then it switched to another protocol/setting etc. and it never stopped doing that., nor is there an indication which protocol setting worked when, so that one could fix them and not have to live through that every time. It would be useful to have log showing with what protocol/settings it worked best and/or what did not work

There is no protocol switching going around.
If you are able to put your phone in developer mode and get logcat then we can talk and I will tell you how to exactly debug it.
Usually just installing Android Studio, plug your phone and allow debugging and you can see the logcat in real time

Hello I just figured out that if I keep the phone in the hand while driving and move it a bit the map will follow instandly without any interruptions. If I place the phone on the seat and car is driving smooth it stops working. Picking it up again and move a bit map is moving again. In the debug mode I can verify this behavior. As long I am shaking a bit (should drink more beer) the phone the movement is detected and it works. So driving on the motorway without bumps might stop the map moving. Hope this info helps. Thomas

Wow! It means your motion sensor is way out of calibration. What device is that?

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee