Viewing 10 posts - 491 through 500 (of 877 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Can you disable this full keyboard layout in landscape mode when tap to type on a input field? This is not happening in any other app and there is no option in the phone to disable it. Found this, it’s a little bit old, but it might give you an idea? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31848929/how-to-disable-custom-keyboard-fullscreen this is definitely happening on xiaomi redmi 10s

This is done for next update… very nice indeed (it was a problem only on phones) it is now fixed!

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Severian
    Participant

Any chance of bringing back track name printing in track progress info box (as in production version) in some of the upcoming updates or is this a matter for the more distant future? Thanks!

jipppo13
    Participant

I’ve notice on when I’m using the ‘Media’ on the home page for DMD2. the forward and backwards buttons don’t seem to work. It’s a small issue but thought I’d report it. DMD2 version installed 2.99931 (Beta Version). This app rocks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I received my Carpe Inter Adventure controller today. Installed, paired and played with.

Very nice piece of kit.

I’m looking forward to riding with this in a few weeks out in the. back of beyond.

DMD2 on Tab A7-Lite, Carpe Inter adventure Controller

mp_
    Participant

mp_ wrote:
    Can you disable this full keyboard layout in landscape mode when tap to type on a input field? This is not happening in any other app and there is no option in the phone to disable it. Found this, it’s a little bit old, but it might give you an idea? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31848929/how-to-disable-custom-keyboard-fullscreen this is definitely happening on xiaomi redmi 10s
    This is done for next update… very nice indeed (it was a problem only on phones) it is now fixed!

Awesome, thanks.

Ejj75
    Participant

Samsung tab active 3

Beta 2.99931

Adventure Controller

If Adventure Controller is connected and I try type navigation address keyboard is missing.

Keyboard can open if I push joystic up and chose F5 from bottom.

If Adv. Controller is not connected the keyboard appears immediately when open type address.

EDIT: Sorry, This is not bug. Found solution from Android setting language / physical keyboard. Enable: Show on screen keyboard

Anonymous
    Inactive

Figured it out. 2010 990R is not compatible, though TuneECU somehow wriggle the data. clear of the ECU.

I can skip that part of the dash as I’m in it for the nav. At 70 year old I’m unlikely to buy a new bike. I’ll get out this Sunday I think.

Severian
    Participant

Husqvarna 701 enduro, euro5 (2021)

Oukitel wp23, Android 13

Beta 2.99931, obd plug-in purchased today.

Connection is made with 100% trusted obd2 dongle, but wrong values are printed in obd2 and map view. They are constant and not valid (for instance rpm value is always 4163, even with key on-engine off, coolant 25c, voltage 16.7V etc).

With the same phone and motorcycle and the same obd2 dongle, app torque pro is working ok (correct values are read and printed). Also, with the same motorcycle and the same obd2 dongle, production version works ok. Beta 2.99931 on other phone (oneplus 8t) has the same behavior as on oukitel : connection is made, values are constant and wrong.

Seems to me that either Beta 2.99931 or obd2 plugin has the problem.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Severian.
    2wheelsinmotion
    Participant

hi

Just letting you know the beta version appears to be operating well on my triptek tablet

One question, when choosing to navigate I’ve chosen for the app to ask me what method of navigation to use. When I choose other it defaults to Google. I’m guessing this is an Andriod App /default thing, but I want it to default to Gaia Maps instead. Can you advise on how I can do this please

BareAT
    Participant

Hi John,

for past week I’ve been riding 2000km off road track’s in Bosnia with my africa twin, carpe iter v4 & DMD2 beta. First hand, 3-4 times when using off road navigation thru DMD2, lead me to a dead end. Probably you have an issue with the maps, I don’t know where You get them, but we needed to back track.

Also, when riding thru the woods on the mountains, when close to a dead end,2 times, I can see the another road but can’t get to it if You’re not Graham Jarvis with 100kg bike, probably again an issue with the maps you’re using.

Also, when trying Easy, Medium and Hard track calculation, I could not find an difference between the tracks. Maybe this is specific to my starting & destination point, but I was a little confused that all the tracks were the same even toe when passing on the track, I could see another roads.

When trying to navigate to address, many times after search, address not find, but when scrolling on the map, finding the address on the map, long press and it will navigate to it. Don’t know why it can not find by address type.

Will it be an option for like Favorites address input that can be selected without typing?

I have one complaint about track showing on the screen when navigating. On the track showed on the map, on device screen, every turn You highlight with and arrow box. When having few turns one after the other, you really cant see the track from all the arrow boxes. When You have an simple one road track, you can ignore this, but when cumming to an twisty woods crossroad with like 6 different lines divided by few meters, few of them going in the same direction at first, arrow boxes are in the way and sometimes need stopping and zooming in to find a correct path. Maybe to consider to reduce the arrow boxes, not on every one way road bend but to only crossroads or intersections or something like that.

Regarding the OBD function, I’ve read some were earlier that you said it’s only from 2019 and never, but my AT is from 2017 and OBD works fine.

In any case, keep up the awesome work.

Cheers,

Viewing 10 posts - 491 through 500 (of 877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.